Bloglovin

Follow

Friday 12 April 2013

Card for Create & Craft Tv.

Hi guys! Just wanted to post a couple of pics of a card I made for a competition. This card is to celebrate 10 years of the Create & Craft TV channel. I drew some of the presenters & coloured them in with promarkers. I inked the background with Dylusions spray inks in various colours. Embossed it using my big shot and a spotty embossing folder from sissix. Then I brushed it with mica powder in various colours. I printed off some balloons that were from My Craft Studio Occasions and put some Glossy Accents on them to give dimension & texture, cut them out & mounted them with sticky pads.Added a sentiment with the logo & mounted it onto green mirri card. I used brads & gems to bring it altogether. Hope they like it!
 Thanks for looking!
 Sez x

No comments:

Post a Comment