Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Wanderlust 2018 Week 3

Hello again my lovelies!
Last year I got stuck on a few of the lessons in all the courses I took, so this year I'm only doing the lessons I really want to do. So no more stuck and no week 2!
Today I want to share my versions of the 2 projects by Jennifer Lee for week 3 of Wanderlust 2018.
You can join Wanderlust 2018 here.

The first project is a 12x12 inch canvas with a rose mandala.



This year my word is Love and I want to 'do all things with love' so this is my reminder!

The second project is a journal spread of a compass. I put my home town in the centre because my home is the centre of my world.


I'm so glad you could visit me here today, I really do appreciate the support!
Until next time...
Much love 
Sez x

No comments:

Post a Comment