Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 2 November 2013

Inspired by Jo Myhill for PaperArtsy.

 I know... 2 posts in 1 day!
Get me!
Over on the PaperArtsy Blog Jo Myhill is guest designer. She has done 3 great projects!
I have tried to incorporate all 3 in my challenge piece.
My photos aren't great as it's dark now & have had to rely on artificial light. A lot of the detail in the background is lost!
 
 
I used Fresco Paints in
Toad Hall, Tinned Peas, Sage, Beach Hut, Mocha Mousse mixed with Brown Shed & Blood Orange.
I also used Archival Ink in Olive, Stazon Ink in Timber Brown & Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.
 
 
Crochet flower with flower from a necklace & some cogs.
 
 
Shrink plastic heart & tag with stitching.
 
 
Yes, I used Darcy's Stamps again!
I love them!
I would like to enter this for the PaperArtsy Challenge.
Hope you like it as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x
 
Edit: Here's some pics in daylight. I also decided to add some Treasure Gold in Olive Bronze.
 



14 comments:

  1. well done for getting bits of all 3 projects in one - this looks fabulous, even if we did lose some of the detail in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, Sarah! I love the colours and the crochet flower works really well. I would love to see it irl! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is wonderful, I adore the stitching over the key.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on all 3 of the projects, really wonderful colour combos too.

    Glad you are enjoying Darcy's stamps too:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and your crazy stitching on the tag. Great piece

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project. I love colours and textures.
    Etsuko xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done with incorporating so many techniques Sarah! ~Wonderful project you ended up with.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour scheme and I lve how the layers work together to give loads of texture

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it - the pale colours are so delicate looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great piece Sarah..love all the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that fusion of colours in your background and the details (the tag is my favourite), excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely! Great colours & fab embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, beautiful - love the subtle muted look of the colours! I just popped over to say thank you so much for your lovely words on my PaperArtsy creations earlier this month - so much appreciated. Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete