Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 2 November 2013

Mail Art

 Hiya my lovelies!
I know its been a couple of weeks since I blogged...
It's half term so I'm off work & have found some time to do some art & blog!
 
I've been wanting to do some mail art for ages... I was inspired, as always, by Darcy Wilkinson. The gal's a genius & has designed some fab stamps! I saw her post on mail art here.
I won some of her stamps from PaperArtsy in a challenge (see ATC Post). I bought the other set too!
I wanted to use them for this project. I decided to make 9 postcards...
 
   
 
Each one is different. I have used some other stamps in with Darcy's too.
I used Dylusions Inks, Sharpie pens, a white POSCA pen, Archival ink & metallic pens.
 
 
Each one has a message...
 
 I was inspired to make some of my own stamps for this project too.
I saw Jenniebellie make some. She's a fab inspiration to me too. She uses recycling in her art & has a fab Etsy shop! I also love her YouTube channel I'm a bit of a Belliette!
Check out her stamp tutorial here.
I just stuck some string to some scrap plywood I had...
 
 
I have posted them to some of my followers on Twitter!
Watch your letterboxes ladies!
One of them will be getting the parcel below with something special inside...
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x

9 comments:

  1. Wow they are fabulous, love them. You came up with so many patterns. I really like the little metallic touches, makes them pop. Thanks for sharing, i will add some to the blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful artwork! someone is going to be very lucky indeed. have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, I love postcard size art, keep thinking I must do some as series of work on a theme as well! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Sarah! I agree with Helen, there are going to be some very lucky peeps adding one of these arty treasures to their collection.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Saeah so many designs love what you have done xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Stunning & Unique Artwork Sarah!!! Each one is so different, whoever receives one will be well pleased with their lot :-)

    Darcy is a Genius & she has inspired me too, more than she knows. So glad you shared your superb projects.

    Might have a go at doing this myself if you don't mind me doing so :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these so much that I have hurtled off and created some of my own. Thanks for the buzz. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic postcards!

    ReplyDelete