Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 19 October 2013

Atcs Inspired by Joanne Wardle for PaperArtsy

Hiya crafty peeps!
For those of you that don't know, I run an Atc swap on Twitter.
A few of us swap 3 atcs every month with a different theme, usually decided by suggestion.
Anyway this month the theme is nature.
I thought I'd use a technique that Joanne Wardle used over at the PaperArtsy blog you can find it here.
 
Here are my 3 atc's for the swap.
I would also like to enter them for the PaperArtsy Challenge!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x
 
 

7 comments:

  1. oooo, How lovely that you used my technique for your ATC swap. I'd love to take part in your ATC swap some time

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Sarah they are sooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY cool ATC's, looking forward to receiving mine! May i join in the next one too? :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for ATCs! They look lovely! I only just saw them. Missed them at the weekend! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete