Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 5 October 2013

SDD DT Project - Primary Colours

 
Hiya crafty peeps!
 
Its time for this weeks DT project for SDD.
This is my last day hosting the SDD FB page. I have to step down due to work commitments.
  I have done other future projects that will still be blogged for the DT on relevant days...
 
I was given a green background & a yellow arrow to work with this week...
You can find them here.
 
I came up with this >
 
 
I used a mixture of Hey Pesto & Pumpkin Soup Fresco Paints through my brick stencil, sprinkled it with Clear Fine Embossing Powder & heated it. It gives a lovely texture!
I first saw this technique here.
Give it a go! It's now my preferred way of embossing!
I used a Black Fineliner & a White POSCO pen to doodle & finish it off.
You can join the SDD FB Group here.
 
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting technique, and I like the sentiment you've used with the arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, love the embossed texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you using the embossing technique. Looks fabulous :-) x

    ReplyDelete