Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 12 October 2013

Buttons Galore Earring Project.

Hiya crafty peeps!
This is a project that I originally made for the SDD DT but I could no longer fulfil my duties because of work commitments. Although I am no longer a part of the DT I thought you might like to see what I did with the digi stamps I was given....
 
This weeks digistamp can be found here.
I love this digistamp, it's so versatile! To prove it I wanted to make something a bit different! (Don't I always?!)
I printed out the digistamp twice onto White Shrink Plastic. I had resized the image in CAP.
TIP: Notice the small transparent ruler in the pic? Just copy the measurements from the ruler before shrinking & then shrink! Voila shrinky ruler! So I know what the resulting size will be!
 
 
I coloured in the images with Promarkers.
I cut them out & made a hole at the top! (Super important to do this before shrinking!)
 
 
I then shrunk them with my trusty heat gun! I use a pencil to hold them in the middle while I do this!
No burnt fingers please! 
 
 
Voila!
Fab earrings that no one else will have!
 (Except for my Auntie Jean as I made her some!)
 
 
I hope you like them! 
Auntie Jean does!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x

2 comments:

  1. They are fantastic, very clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking your earrings, really colourful and a great present for someone:-) x

    ReplyDelete