Bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 29 September 2013

Altered Bottle Live Challenge.

Hiya my lovelies!
Just a quick post...
As part of my duties I do an activity.
Last night I decided to do a live challenge as part of my Try Something New theme.
I  decided to alter a miniature bottle & get the ladies to alter things they had around the house.
They chose the colours used etc.
Colours chosen were Blues & Lilacs.
 
 
I chose this bottle. It has a plastic fern type thing inside!
 
 
I smothered it in Grunge Paste & left windows on each side...
 
 
Then I added some embellies...
 
 
I then printed off my pick of the week digistamp which you can find here.
I love this image!
I printed it onto white shrink plastic & coloured it in with Promarkers.
I then made a hole. ( Don't forget to do this BEFORE you shrink it!)
 
 
I then shrunk it with my trusty heatgun! I use a pencil to hold it steady... don't want burnt fingers!
I had painted the bottle with Pansy & Sky Fresco Paints & went over with a little Treasure Gold in Indigo.
Then tied some cord to make a tag.
 
 
Voila!
 
Close up of texture. 
 
I hope you like it as much as I did doing it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x

4 comments: