Bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Paperartsy #3up Challenge. 10th Birthday Edition!

Hiya crafty peeps!
 
PaperArtsy are celebrating their 10th birthday by holding another #3up #patwits challenge! I feel very privileged to have been included again. Thanks Leandra!
We were all sent a package containing numerous items including stamps, a substrate & embellishments. We were also sent a colour palette...


My colours were Very Berry, Rose, Toad Hall & Sage.
As soon as I saw it I knew what I was going to do!
Don't you just love it when that happens?!
Here's how it turned out....
 To see it on the PaperArtsy Blog click HERE.
 
Front page
 
 
 
Can you help the Princess find the key to the Book of Wisdom?
 
 
Is it under the banner?
 
 
Have you asked Queen Dragon?
Queen Dragon tells you that you must say
 a magic word to open the magic doorway & open the Book of Wisdom!
 
Clue: Check the walls...
Back page
 
Inside the magic doorway..
 
Inside the Book of Wisdom. 
 
Close ups...
 
 
From Hinge stamp to Dragon's Head...

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x

17 comments:

  1. Lovely work - I love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this, it's gorgeous. I'm sure Isla loved it too. Has it worked?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sarah well done :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were definitely inspired, I adore this story book!! Well done Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Sarah! It's like being at the Forbidden Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, Sarah. It's like being at The Forbidden Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Album Sarah Lou Love it xx

    Poppin in from the Stamping Dragon Facebook Blog Ladder

    Hugs J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my fav of tonight's projects, now I see what you did with your MM box as well x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoyed your #3UP project, not many people use Dragons. Dragons are very clever and know how to keep secrets:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your challenge entry Sarah. It's truly inspired and inspiring! Wish I could come up with something like that. My grand daughters would love it.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous castle book! So imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic, I love it , popping by from The Stamping Dragon Facebook Blog ladder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is brilliant hun, love it! dropping in from the SDD blog ladder. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look of your book and the journey you lead everybody through to finding the mini-book at the end.
    Gwyneth
    from the SDD FB blog ladder

    ReplyDelete
  15. your book is awesome!! love all the little details and the dragons head is genius!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all the lovely comments! I really appreciate them. xxx

    ReplyDelete