Bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Tag book inspired by Kirsten Sheridan at Lisa B Designs.

 
Hiya Lovelies!
2nd post today is a tag book that was inspired by my twitter chum Kirsten Sheridan.
See her fab project for Lisa B Designs HERE.
 
I didn't incorporate all different techniques like Kirsten did.
 I wanted to make this for the Monthly Challenge over at
Lisa B Designs.
 
 
I started with some mini tags. I inked them with some watered down Dylusions ink sprays in
Vibrant Turquiose, Bubblegum Pink & Lemon Zest. I then inked round the edges with
Pumice Stone distress ink.
 
 
I stamped onto paper that I had stained with a teabag ( Yes you read right, I still do it!) using Archival ink in black. I love these stamps from Crafty Individuals.
I coloured them using my Promarkers & cut them up.
I used some stamps from Sheena Douglass Aging Beautifully set & Indigo Blu Sarah's Choice
 (which is one of my faves!) & Discover Your Passion sets. I added Sets. I then put it all together & secured it with Copper Mini Brads & string. I also added some Sepia Accents onto the heart on the front.
 
Here's the finished tag book.
 
 
I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x 

6 comments:

  1. Aw thats so pretty, love the colours and the images you have used, that girl is one of my favourites. Well done, i love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous, thanks for taking my idea & making it your own, that's what it's all about. Thank you for continuing to support the Lisa B Designs challenge & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the cols there yummy the tags are fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete