Bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 1 August 2013

Quick Anniversary Card

Hi my lovelies.
 Just a quick post... It's our Wedding Anniversary today!
 
I made this card for my other half today.... yeah I know cutting it fine!
Well, I do have the excuse that I've been decorating the kids bedrooms this week..
I made it in between coats & doing a radio interview....
(Ooh er!) 
 
I took some watercolour paper & soaked it with water. Scribbled with different coloured watersoluble pastels & blended with my finger. I ripped it around the edges & then blasted it with the good ol' heatgun. Stamped (using a loo roll that I'd squished into a folky heart shape) with red paint & then again with Little Black Dress Fresco paint over the top. I rubbed over some Treasure Gold in Pewter. I added a sentiment & mounted it onto a 5x7 card that I had covered in Paper Tape by 7gypsies. 
 
 
Anyway, I hope he likes it!
May have been quick, but it's the thought that counts... 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty Hugs
Sez
x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah
    Can I get you to get in contact reguarding the Stamping Dragon DT call please.
    Stupid me forgot to ask for contact details..
    marleengallagher@yahoo.com
    thank hun x

    ReplyDelete