Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Memorial Photo Box for Sandra & Stuarts Wedding

 
Hiya my lovelies!
 
Now, in my previous post I made a wedding card. It was for my dearest & longest known friend Sandra...
She had asked me to make something special for her wedding to Stuart.
Stuart's mum sadly passed away a few months back & they both wanted something to represent her on their special day.
I automatically thought photo box. I had made a couple for a 50th Wedding Anniversary. (see post)
I knew Sandra's colour scheme was lilac & white, with a heart theme, so went with that.
I made it the same way as before except for the theme & colours.
I also used words on each side.

                                                                             Love.
                                                                             Faith
                                                                               Hope
                                                                               Peace
      Friendship.
 
She was over the moon when she picked it up yesterday...
I hope Stuart likes it.
It was lovely to be asked to make something so special.
I gave it as a wedding present.
 
Hope you like it too!
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty Hugs
Sez x

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice idea & it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful gift which i am v sure will be cherished :-)

    ReplyDelete