Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Wedding Card inspired by Joanne Wardle for PaperArtsy

 Hiya my lovelies!
Over at PaperArtsy blog the lovely Joanne Wardle is guest designer.
I love her no fuss, simple style... Which is a little weird as I'm usually a grungy, distressed, vintagey kinda gal!
You can find the project that inspired me here.
 Joanne made Halloween projects & as I don't do Halloween I thought I could use the inspiration elsewhere!
My dearest Friend Sandra is getting married this Friday & I wanted to make her card a little differently...
 
Joanne used paints & stamps... I used Serif Craft Artist!
 
White background, used a thick brush in lilac & used a sentiment saved in weddings.
I used an embellishment from the Table Plans digikit & changed the colour to suit. I copy & pasted so I could Decoupage it. Printed it onto white card & cut it to fit my card. Cut the extra heart out, swiped a layer of Matte Medium on it & dipped it in iridescent glitter. ( The only glitter I own!) Then I used sticky pads to adhere it on top of the original heart. I finished it off by doodling lines & hearts around the edge with White Posca Pen.
 
It's the cleanest card I've ever made! lol!
 
 
It's not my usual style but I'm very happy with it!
I hope she likes it too!
I'd like to enter it into the PaperArtsy Challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x
 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE CAP too! Enjoy when struggling with hands so i can still craft.

    Fabby card and good topic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I like it! thanks for taking part again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as boring as traditional wedding cards! Interesting "digi" technique too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very clever doing it all on the computer! Hope you enjoyed the wedding and that your friends like the card.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete