Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 14 September 2013

DT Project for SDD - Perfect Companions

 
Hiya crafty peeps!
It's time for this weeks DT project for Stamping Dragons Designs.
 
I painted the canvas with Sky & Beach Hut Fresco paints.
I then printed out photos of my mums doggies & tore the edges. I glued them onto the canvas
with Matte Medium. I then went over with Little Black Dress through some sequin waste. I added the names in little wooden letters that I painted Black.
I printed out this weeks Digi Stamp available here onto card & cut it out.
I triple embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder. I then fixed it to the canvas with sticky pads.
Voila!
 
 I hope you like it!
 
You can join the SDD Facebook page here.
I host it on Saturdays & would love to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely canvas, such cute dog, love the background and bone embellishment.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute, love those doggies :) Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas and loving the cute dog.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ps a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete