Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Journal page - Tears

Hiya my lovelies!
Just a quick post on a journal page I started on Sunday...
I did the background with various mediums.
I then gessoed a 'lady' onto it...
 
 
The next night I added shading & hair.
 I was a little reluctant to continue because I'm not very confident with faces...
 
 
But I continued with her tonight & I'm really happy!
 
I added a quote that I love...
"Tears are words the heart can't say..."
 
 
 
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please feel free to comment...
 
Crafty Hugs
Sez x

10 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you're "not good" with faces!!!! That's fab! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, don't be so hard on yourself, the shading in the skin is really,really good. proportions are great, you have all the basics right there. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow she is lovely, I can't draw for toffee but really can! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page Sarah, so you can't paint faces eh, don't believe you after seeing this lol.

    Beautiful sentiment, thanks for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your page is really good - I love the contours you have given her face really affective. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, you are very talented x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Sarah - You can do faces

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous. My attempts at faces are a complete disaster.

    ReplyDelete