Bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 2 March 2014

Feb ATC Swap & Confession!!!

 Hiya!
For those of you that follow me on Twitter, you will know that I host
an ATC Swap once a month. For those of you that don't, you do now! ;)
Now, I should've done a blog post for each month but I didn't...
The reason for this was that I haven't actually joined in!
Well, not since October!
My time has just run away since starting my job. I know that's no excuse!
I have found it hard to keep up with everything, house, kids & bag orders that I just haven't got round to doing anything arty just for me. :(
Well this month I am joining in!
The lovely Jax has chosen this months swap theme...
Inspired by Beatle Songs.
 
 
I chose to do 'Love is all you need', 'Here comes the sun' & 'Help!' 
 
I hope all my swappers are not too upset with me for not joining in all the swaps!
Crafty hugs
Sez x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE you are joining in this month you busy Lady!

    Brilliant interpretation of Jax's theme, loving the Help speech bubble, genius:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete