Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 22 June 2013

Altered Jewellery Box

 Hiya my lovelies!
Just wanted to post my latest make. This one is for me!
Not another altered jewellery box...
Yep!
Got this box ages ago from a junk shop. (Can you spot a recurring theme?!) It was broken & needed some TLC...
 
 
I stripped, sanded, painted repaired & spruced it up a treat!
 I did it in a similar way to my other jewellery box. To take a look at my other jewellery box post click HERE.
On this one I used a vintage picture from The Graphics Fairy, for the top.
 
 
I used Flitter glue & Megaflakes in Morris Dance (my fave!)  from Indigo Blu on the hearts.
 
 
Inside...
 
 
I hope you like it as much as I do! I can't wait to put my jewellery in it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please feel free to comment... I love feedback!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x 

1 comment: