Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 12 June 2013

PaperArtsy Challenge Prize

Hiya!
 Hope you are all well!
A couple of weeks ago I entered a challenge at the PaperArtsy blog.
They had Darcy Wilkinson over as a guest designer...
(If you have time, checkout my Coaster post & my Coaster Holder post.)
Anyway...I won!
My prize was these fab stamps by Jo Firth-Young for PaperArtsy.
 
 
I had to use them straight away... as you do!
So, I made a couple of cards...
 
 
and then later on I made these canvasses...

 
I hope you like them!
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty Hugs
Sez x

3 comments:

  1. Saw the cards on twitter earlier, but the canvases are gorgeous as well! Love those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, well deserved win, your coasters were great and i loved the holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Sarah, I received my prize today, so will hopefully make something for the weekend.

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete