Bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 11 August 2016

Summer Catch up

Hiya my lovelies!
How's your summer been? Hope it's been great!
Ok, some of you that still follow me
(I thank you from the bottom of my heart),
will know I've been a poorly bug. I still struggle but you know what,
don't we all from time to time?
I have managed to paint a bit and make cards
for the kids in my class during my time off.


The photo above is of the card(s) I made the kids in my class.
There's only one in the photo but you know what I mean... anyway,
I wrote out the quote which is from Dr Seuss and coloured it in.
 Now I think the kids are great, but I am in no way doing it 30 times! 
So I scanned it, shrunk it and printed 30 off... cheating I don't think so!
Added a sweetie and a message and they were good to go!
I took them in on the last day of term and gave them out.


Before
After
 Right, next I painted a post holder (if that's what they're called?) I got it in a discount shop. (posh for pound shop) It was boring and white. It was crying out for some paint so I gave it a makeover!














It's now totally lush and worthy of a place in my home!

I have also been commissioned to paint a bag... yeah I know I put them on hold, but I've still got a few left and why not?! So if you want one let me know via my FB or leave a comment!
I'll do a post when it's finished.

My lovely husband, (known to you as Mr. Golf) is great at bringing home items for me to makeover. We are a right pair of 'Skip Rats'!
I currently have a room divider (waiting for hinge repair before I can start on it), 3 mirrors, a table and chairs set for the garden and numerous other gems!
It keeps me busy planning on what I will do with and to them!
Love to recycle and repurpose!

I've also spent some of my time doing courses on Udemy.
What a great platform! I'm totally into lifelong learning and if you are then check it out. No, I'm not affiliated! I also search up stuff on YouTube which is free. (If you don't count the cost of WIFI) I'm not affiliated with them either!

Anyway I digress, I'd like to thank you for reading this far. It's been really nice writing this post, really helpful as hand exercise but also connecting with you. It's why bloggers blog. Connecting with other like minded individuals. So cheers to being here and I hope you come back soon!

Crafty Hugs
Sez x



No comments:

Post a Comment