Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 18 March 2017

#Journal52 Week 11 - Gentle

Hello my lovelies!
It's a gloomy grey Saturday here today.
Perfect arty time for me!
I wanted to share my spread for the J52 prompt Gentle.
I wanted to use pastel tones for lightness that the
word gentle brings to mind.
This world is harsh...Stay Gentle
came to mind as I was painting the background,
and I have to say it is perfect.
This rings true for me in so many ways.


I used:
PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in
Sherbert, Sage, Cheesecake & Sky
White Acrylic Marker
Sheena Douglass Feather Stamp - SD-SS-FEA
Archival Ink in Watering Can
Memento Ink in White
Alphabet Stamps in Typewriter Font
Black Biro
😊
For day to day postings follow me on Instagram!
Thank you for stopping by!
Crafty hugs
Sez x

No comments:

Post a Comment