Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 8 May 2013

ATC Madness!

Recently I have fallen madly in love with ATCs... They are fabulous for trying out techniques & new stamps etc. I have recently done a swap with one of my Twitter followers in the USA. I only sent her 3 but carried on making them & now I've organised a small local swap through Facebook. Anyway, keeping in mind that I'm slightly obsessed with them I wanted to enter one into some blog challenges.


 
 
So, here's my Strawberi Sprite ATC. She's made from a Tatty Button Stamp. I had to stamp it so her legs were shorter as she wouldn't fit! Her wings are a butterfly stamp by Sheena Douglass. To get the wings behind her, I stamped Tatty onto some masking tape, cut out & fixed over the top of my image & them stamped the butterfly over the top. When the mask is removed the wings appear behind... magic! I coloured her in using my water soluble wax crayons. I used them for the background too. I then used my fine liners in black & copper to finish.
I would like to enter this into Lisa B Designs Wings & Things Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Ow wow, isn't she cute and just the right size for making ATCs. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she's so sweet! Thanks for entering the Lisa B Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely wee thing! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very cute. Thanks for playing ABA challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Love that luminous hair!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete