Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 29 May 2013

ATC Tin

Hi my lovelies!
 Today I decided I'd spruce up my ATC storage tin that I got from Chocolate Baroque. It started out as a silver coloured tin. I covered it in 7Gypsies Paper Tape.

 I then painted it with my PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylic paints in London Bus, Hey Pesto & Beach Hut. They are translucent so you can see the text on the tape!
 
 
I stamped the Imagination stamp from PaperArtsy & the Ink Blot stamp from the Ageing Beautifully set by Sheena Douglass in Black Archival Ink.
 
 
I decided I wanted it to read 'Imagination rules my world' instead. So I got my typewriter stamps out from that I got from Polkadoodles & stamped over 'The'.
 
 
I then stamped a smiley face, filled in the text with my White Posco pen & black fine liner.   
 
 
Hope you like it, I do! It will be a funky new home for my finished ATC's.
 
I would like to enter this into
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. I love it! The painted tissue tape is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects Sarah. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete