Bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 30 May 2013

Coaster Holder.

Hi Crafty Peeps!
 
I was inspired by Darcy's Treasure Gold Storage Project over on
PaperArtsy. I don't have a huge amount of Treasure gold so I decided to make a holder for the coasters I made the other day...
 
I started with a cardboard box.
 
 
I measured the coasters & cut the cardboard to shape.
 
I painted the cardboard using the same Fresco paints I used for the coasters. I did this on both sides.
 
 
I then brayered on the Bleached Sand paint & wiped back with a babywipe. I did this on both sides.
 
 
I used the same stamps...
 
I used some Tissue Tape to secure the sides. I just wrapped it round...
 
 
I then used the same Frescos & just used my fingers to apply it...
 
 
I then stamped...
 
 
Voila!!
 
 
If you want to see how I made the coasters visit HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs
Sez x

3 comments:

  1. That looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! Congrats on winning this week.Hope you get lots of fun from the stamps xxx Julie Ann

    ReplyDelete