Bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 2 May 2013

Paperartsy #3up Challenge

 Those of you that follow me on Twitter, might have wondered what the #3up #patwits posts were all about...
Well, some of us on there are of an arty persuasion & we all chat about what we make & some friendships have been formed. Some of us were sent a secret message asking if we would like to be part of a mystery make! I of course said yes! None of us knew who else was doing it or what we would be sent & I had to keep it a secret! Once done my finished project would be published on the Paperartsy Blog! I nearly burst with excitement!
Anyway a couple of days past & my package arrived & inside was this...
 
 This is what I came up with...
 
To see the full project on the Paperartsy Blog click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment