Bloglovin

Follow

Friday 20 January 2017

Canvas Inspired by Wanderlust Week 2

Hiya my lovelies!
Another week nearly over and the weekend beckons!

I completed my canvas last night that was inspired by
the lessons taught in week 2 of Wanderlust2017.
I wanted to share it with you!

I didn't stick to the lesson as such,
I kinda always end up doing my own thing!
This piece is certainly inspired by it but was more intuitive.
I discovered my favourite ever techniques whilst creating it,
which is a total bonus!

I scraped the different layers whilst they are
damp revealing the layers underneath.
Gorgeous!



I held the heat gun close to the paint too,
It gives a great bubbly effect.
I loooove the texture it creates!!!




Added some Gold.


I used my thumb print as a focal point.
I have no idea why I just had to!

I used a mixture of PaperArtsy Fresco Paints,
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
and Pebeo High Viscosity Studio Acrylics.

I'm so in love with it!

Let me know what your
favourite techniques are at the moment.
Comment below!

Crafty hugs
Sez x
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment