Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 7 January 2017

Journal 52

Hiya my lovelies!
2 posts in 1 day!!
I'm so on it! Haha!
😊
What is Journal 52?
Well, it's basically a journal spread every week following that weeks prompt.
There is a FB group which is closed but you can click join if you
are interested.
I am using a Moleskine journal for this project.

Here's my opening spread...


This weeks prompt is
PORTAL


I used:
*Pebeo high viscosity studio acrylics
*White Gesso
*Andy Skinner Fossil stencil
*Items for making marks ie. tubes & plastic cards etc.
*Silver Edding1200 metallic pen.
*Unipin Fineliner 0.3

Around the 'Portal' I have written:
"We constantly go through portals on our way through life.
Each decision we make, opens up a new one for us
to travel through. Constantly opening to new possibilities,
new adventures."

I really enjoyed this prompt and sharing it with you.
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave a comment before you leave!
Crafty hugs
Sez x 

No comments:

Post a Comment