Bloglovin

Follow

Friday 6 January 2017

#MiniMoley- 365 Day Mini Journal

Hiya my lovelies!
I know, another blog post...If I carry on like this I'll
be a prolific blogger! 😉
Ok, Mini Moleys...what am I talking about?
Well, over on FB there is a little group that Effy Wild
hosts called #MiniMoleyDaily.
It is a closed group but if you are interested click join!
Basically #MiniMoleyDaily is an art journal page everyday
in a mini Moleskine journal/notebook.
Mini = no bigger than 3.5" x 5.5"
I got mine form Amazon.

I will need 6 notebooks for the 365 days.
Here's this weeks pages...






I really enjoy doing these. I don't have any prompts at the moment
and I'm just going with what's in my head at the time.
If you are doing something similar or want to suggest prompts
let me know!
I hope to share my pages every week.
I am also doing Journal52 by Effy Wild too.
I will be sharing that in the next post.
Next post?! Blimey I am becoming prolific...haha!
Must be the fact I'm consistently using the planner I wrote about in my last post.
Cheers for stopping by and leave me a comment...
show me some love!
Crafty hugs
Sez x

No comments:

Post a Comment