Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Statement Journal Page

Hiya my lovelies!
I started the wonderful Wanderlust 2017!
Fabulous course with lots of great teachers and educators.
You can find it HERE if you want to sign up!
(I'm not affiliated!)
Anyway I completed lesson 1 and wanted to share!
This is my journal page containing
my statement for 2017.
'To be fearless & authentic. To find insight & to embrace change.'


I used a mixture of ephemera, acrylic paints, stencils and stamps.
I love the stamp set! It's EEA05 from PaperArtsy.
A really versatile and quirky mix of fonts. It's only available
from Everything Art at the moment.

I would like to enter this page into the challenges over at:
Mixed Media Challenge Blog- Stencils
Country View Crafts Challenge Blog- Anything Goes
Craft Stamper- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm off to get painty.

Please feel free to comment.
Crafty hugs
Sez x

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page Sarah, you have chosen stronger intentions than the ones that Zi write for my Wanderlust page. Great colour choices and a calm but determined air to the piece. Love it! Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page I hope 2017 will be a great year for you and encompass all of your statements

    ReplyDelete