Bloglovin

Follow

Friday 10 February 2017

#MiniMoleyDaily 5th Feb - 10th Feb 2017

Hiya my lovelies!
Just a quick post to share this weeks MiniMoleyDaily.
If you don't no what I'm talking about, its basically a
daily page in a small 3.5"x 5.5" journal.
You can do whatever you like. Follow a prompt,
write a daily scripture or quote or just play!
If you find it difficult to do a daily page you could just do a spread
every couple of days, which I have done this week!
Totally flexible & totally up to you!





I like to mix it up a bit in mine!
It doesn't matter when you start really does it?
If you want to join in, then please do! 
There is a FB page that Effy Wild hosts where
 you can share specifically for this but
you can share it where you like.
I share on my Instagram & My FB page!

Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty hugs
Sez x

No comments:

Post a Comment