Bloglovin

Follow

Friday 10 February 2017

PaperArtsy Challenge #2 Masks


Hiya my lovelies!
Today I'm sharing my make for PaperArtsy's

I decided to do a very easy & simple page in my
Mini Moley Journal.
This simple & easy technique is one of my faves! 
I applied Rose, Very Berry
London Bus & Blood Orange Frescos
onto my page after a coat of Clear Gesso.
have to gesso the pages as thin!


            I then placed a heart shaped post it note on top.
Easy right?


I then sprayed over the top with a homemade purple spray.


Simple!


Heart shape! Yey!
I liked that it wasn't perfect, but if you don't, I suggest you use
a temporary fixative to hold the mask down.


Finished off with a Black Staedtler Lumocolor & a Black Biro.
 Told you it was simple & easy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Let me know what simple techniques you
still love to use in a comment below!
Crafty hugs
Sez x




11 comments:

  1. I think it looks better not being perfect!! I like spritzing backgrounds, quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool and modern, just like you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. funky piece and really like the irregularity of it adds to the uniqueness of it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did here, Sarah. I think raw, non-perfect effects are great. I like to use small, manila tags as masks, placing them on large envelopes and then brayering over with different paints then removing to create a space for writing the address. You can also use the tag you used for the mask, stamping over it etc for including on journal pages. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great result, great method !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool and love the title.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So artsy and looks like fun. Great idea to use the post it's and you've acheived a fabulous grungy effect...love it! x

    ReplyDelete