Bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Wanderlust 2017 Week 5 - There is No Final!


Hello my lovelies!
I just wanted to share week 5 of Wanderlust with you!
We had to start various pages in different ways, using
items we wouldn't usually use in the first layer.
I must admit it was a bit daunting at first but I had fun &
went with it!

 Paper Tape

Focal Stamps


Used Baby Wipes (sewn on)


Distress Inks (L) Lindys & DecoArt Spray Inks (R)


Modelling Paste (through stencils) (L) Focal Collage (R)


PaperArtsy Infusions & Lindy's Spray Inks


The one above did get finished into a spread HERE.

I'm sure in time, they all will get 'finished' but it was
refreshing to stop each one after the first layer!
Certainly breaks the blank page.
I found completing the spread mentioned above,
 easier with the first layer already done.

Are you taking part in Wanderlust 2017?
Let me know in the comments below!
Crafty hugs
Sez x

No comments:

Post a Comment