Bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 16 February 2017

PaperArtsy Challenge #2 - Masks Project 2

Hiya my lovelies!
Here's my second project for the challenge over at

I decided to make some masks/stencils with my glue gun.
I had a whale of a time!
Here they all are:
I sprinkled some Infusions in A Bit Jaded, The Sage &
Emerald Isle onto my Dylusions journal & added water
for a background.


I added my masks & gessoed on top.


 I then used Blood Orange, Autumn Fire, Pumpkin Soup
& Hey Pesto on top. I love the translucency of these colours.
In fact I use them so much I need to get some more!


Here's the finished journal spread.


I really had a lot of fun doing this.
It's so easy & I now have my own custom masks/stencils!
Give it a go!

Perhaps you already have, let me know in the comments below!
Crafty hugs
Sez x


9 comments:

  1. excellent idea - sounds like fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique Sarah and they do seem to last for ages. Gorgeous playing! X 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! This has been on my to do list for far too long. Love love your awesome masks and page! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful spread!!! Love the idea of making masks with hot glue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely try if I had a glue gun... In fact it's one of the reasons why I have a glue gun on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun and very effective, now I have to find my heat gun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the masks you made, they look awesome. Great spread!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are amazing pages, I love how you've made your own stencils, just brilliant Sarah! xx

    ReplyDelete