Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 4 February 2017

PaperArtsy Pink & Orange Challenge!


Hiya my lovelies!
Here's my post for the
1st PaperArtsy Challenge of the year!
The theme is Pink & Orange.

I thought I'd make a Masterboard to start with,
using Daler Rowney Mixed Media Paper.
I used PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in
Sherbert, Very Berry, Butternut,
Autumn Fire & Smoked Paprika.
This is my favourite method of breaking a blank
page. Just randomly squirt the colours
& spread out with a plastic card.



I then used Shabby Harlequin & Honeycomb
Creative Expresions Mini Stencils
& some sequinella with the Sherbert, Very Berry & Butternut.


I stamped PaperArtsy Frames with Archival ink in Watering Can.
I also added the small star flowers from JOFY13 using a
White POSCA pen. No photo of that, Sorry!


After it had dried, I cut the Masterboard
into 2 5x5 inch squares to make 2 cards. 
I had 2 pieces left over & will use them elsewhere.


I added some ribbon, a skeleton leaf & an Orange journaling spot
that I cut in half. I adhered them using Crafter's Companion
Stick & Stay. I added the word HAPPINESS using
Tiny Alphabet Stickers from HobbyCraft.


To this one I added a heart that I'd sponged the Butternut,
Very Berry & Sherbert
Fresco's, & a wooden LOVE that I saved from my brother's wedding!
Well, I couldn't bear them being wasted!
😉


I now have 2 cards that I can use.
Really need to make some more!


I'm glad I managed to enter the challenge.
I hope you enjoyed this post?
Let me know below.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Crafty hugs
Sez x

5 comments:

  1. So pleased that you entered the challenge too Sarah! Great background and 2 lovely cards. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love the background n then made into Cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to make another Masterboard... The finished cards are superb!

    ReplyDelete