Bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 5 February 2017

Mixed Media Altered Box

Hiya my lovelies!
I wanted to share my Mum Box.
My daughter made it for me at school!
The M is for Mum.
She wanted me to decorate it so I did!



I used lots of gel medium to stick lots
of random bits & pieces!
I love using found objects, broken jewellery
& embellishments to my projects.


I waited for them to dry & covered it all with a layer of tissue paper.



Gives lovely texture doesn't it?
I used my new Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays & Magicals.
I love them!


I used Phantom Fushsia Moon Shadow Mist.
It has a brown aging effect with a purple shimmer.
Shabby Turbine Teal, Time Travel Teal
& Cocklebelles Coral Starburst Sprays.
Bonjour Butter, Steel Shimmer, Magicals &
Frenchy's Pink Pouf, Pink Ladies Pink
& Kissin' Kenikie Coral Flat Magicals.
Which you can use as a paint when mixed with water!
Love it!



Voila!
I've tried to show it well
 but the photos really don't do it justice!
I'm really happy with it.
It's now on my dressing table with my bits & bobs in.
😊
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!
What new products are you in love with right now?
Let me know below!
Crafty hugs
Sez x

2 comments:

  1. that looks great Sarah, what super colour sprays. My craft at the moment is embroidery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift Sarah, and what a treasure it has become. Don't have any stamp gang sprays but they have worked a treat. Xx

    ReplyDelete